QTEC seeks highly motivated, innovative, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individuals to become members of our team of top-notch professionals.
QTEC strives for excellence in every endeavor and task while continuously working to improve our capabilities and processes. QTEC recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining superior employees by being a respected and preferred place of employment and we compensate our employees accordingly. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer.
We are always looking for quality people.
- Zero to thirty years engineering experience
- In-depth understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and related phased success criteria
- Current or past specialization in a technical discipline (e.g., structural design or analysis)
- Knowledgeable of the industry standards and processes related to position requirements
- Proficient in using CORE, Cradle, DOORS, MATLAB, or similar tools
- BS, MS, or PhD in engineering or other technical areas
- Registered professional engineer
- Effective working independently or on a team
- Professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communications
- Enthusiastic about and committed to making a contribution and its importance to the customer and our country